Director - Corporate Marketing
Responsible for all aspects of Corporate Sponsorship sales, including but not limited to increasing team revenue through the sale of team sponsorships, stadium advertising and all Brewers' corporate partnership inventory. In addition, this position is responsible for overseeing the overall profitability of corporate marketing accounts through the management of client expenses.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop and implement new corporate sponsorships with local and national clients
- Manage specified corporate accounts and increase revenue with specific client account list
- Responsible for preparing and submitting sales data and reports as required
- Manage department profit and loss statements
- Assist with the preparation of presentations for sponsor meetings
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; and five to seven years related experience selling sponsorships and/or premium seat inventory (club seats or suites); or equivalent combination of education and experience. Successful sales work history demonstrating increased revenue and expansion of client base required.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
Business hours are Monday – Friday 9 am – 5pm, however, additional hours may be required on weekends, evenings and some holidays.