Summer Internship Program
Looking for an opportunity to gain valuable work experience in the Life Sciences Industry?
Join the Merz North America team this summer!
Areas of opportunity
Full time Internship opportunities are available at our Technical Operations in Racine County, Wisconsin: Quality Operations, Particle Development, Supply Chain Excellence, Manufacturing, Science & Technology, Distribution/Logistics, Manufacturing Operations, Facilities Operations
Merz North America
Merz North America is a specialty healthcare company that develops and commercializes innovative, high-quality treatment solutions in aesthetics and neurosciences in the U.S. and Canada. As a privately-held and family-owned company, Merz brings an unwavering focus to the specialties we serve, combined with a lexible, responsive approach to the individualized needs of our physician customers and patients.
Why choose an internship at Merz?
• It is an exciting time to make a big impact!
• Private company with a proud history
• Entrepreneurial spirit and culture
• Strong pipeline of products in Aesthetics and Neurosciences
• Ability to be creative and innovative
• We foster a collaborative work environment
• Flexibility to design your experience
• Program runs 10 weeks, starting in June and concludes in August
• Students must be enrolled in a Graduate program or a rising Junior / Senior in an Undergraduate program
• Internships are paid, full time, hourly positions based at one of four Merz facilities located in Racine County, WI.
• Students must successfully complete a background check and drug screen prior to starting their internship
• Program includes a team community service project, meetings with Merz Executives, cross functional training opportunities and networking events!