The marketing coordinator/manager position is responsible for planning and implementing marketing development programs, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new markets by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates.
· Develops and implements strategic marketing plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
· Develops and manages marketing operating budgets.
· Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
· Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
· Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
· Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
· Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
· Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
· Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
· Guides preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
· Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
· Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and marketing programs.
· Directs market channel development activity.
· Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
· Assists other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
· Directs product research and development.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.