Supply Management Rotational Associate
We are paving more roads to Harley-Davidson by developing exhilarating new products (see them here!), creating broader access to our iconic brand, and building a stronger dealer network. We can’t do it without the best and brightest. Step one of this strategic acceleration is adding talent who can blow the doors wide open with innovation and creativity while staying true to the Harley-Davidson brand and legacy. We are focused on the next 116 years. Are you in?
Join our team as a Supply Management Rotational Associate.
The Supply Management Excellence Program (SMEP) Associate will be exposed to three functional areas within Supply Management including rotations in manufacturing and product development, which will drive personal and professional development. The program will build foundational knowledge of the Supply Management department function and its role in the Product Development and manufacturing process. This position will work through cross-functional projects within Supply Management. This is a three-year rotational program.
- Demonstrates a fundamental knowledge of capacity planning, continuous improvement, expansion, relocation, and sourcing gained through education or past experience
- Utilizes forecasting, scheduling, and analyzing inventory concepts and techniques to support the business
- Uses skill sets and existing strategies and procedures to achieve effective outcomes with guidance and direction from more senior level roles
- Proactively supports the Supply Management organization by being accountable for their contributions in meeting the objectives
- Communicates effectively with stakeholders in manufacturing, corporate, and external suppliers
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Typically requires no previous professional experience
- Fundamental knowledge of materials management and supply-chain management and understanding of functions in manufacturing
- Willingness and skills to work effectively within a group and/or team
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, materials management, supply-chain management is strongly preferred
- Ability to perform cost analysis with a general understanding of Value Engineering and financial management concepts
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Managed multiple projects simultaneously
At Harley-Davidson it is not just about the degree you have or what you know. You must also exhibit and demonstrate our valued behaviors in everything you do:
- Be accountable
- Model Integrity
- Value Individuality and Diversity
- Inspire Teamwork
- Encourage Creativity
We offer an inclusive compensation package for all full-time salaried employees including, but not limited to, annual bonus programs, health insurance benefits, a 401k program, onsite fitness centers and employee stores, employee discounts on products and accessories, and more.
This position is part of the IGNITE Program, Harley's College Relations and Talent Development Program. IGNITE consists of robust and formalized internship and co-op assignments, as well as full-time rotational development programs.
We believe that employees do their best work when they are free to be themselves. This means our dress code is relaxed, and all types of work styles are welcomed.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.