Looking for candidates who are with Opt, Stem-Opt & H1B
Position available all over the USA
- Extensive experience in Twitter Bootstrap framework, CSS, HTML,HTML5
- Experience using Visual Studio 2013,ASP.NET and C#
- Familiar with HTTP concepts
- Self-motivated, and able to identify and implement needed web site UI improvements
- Agile web development process with rapid iterations that let our team sees the work sooner not later.
- A passion for web development
- Experience authoring responsive websites that work in desktop and mobile devices.
- Ability to write clear, web-standard, well documented code
- Web site UX/UI architecture experience
- Ability to design and build scalable and maintainable web sites
- Ability to drive best practices in front-end development
- Track record working within a team environment
- 2+ years web development experience
- Web applications programming experience with comprehensive knowledge of a wide range of software components, including .NET framework, Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX, Kendo UI, browser technologies, and development knowledge of SQL
- A good understanding of Restful web services and AJAX frameworks
- Working knowledge of services based architecture
- Experienced in modern software development principles and processes, frameworks, and version control systems
- Experience designing and developing high-performance and high traffic web sites
- Experience is designing and developing large web portals.
- A degree in computer science