Public Affairs Trainee
We are seeking highly motivated, career-oriented entry-level professionals for full-time, paid internships. We are committed to preparing our Public Affairs Trainees for successful careers in advocacy, government, business, marketing, public relations and public affairs. Candidates will provide support across client accounts, with job responsibilities that may include:
- Conducting research for new business proposals and existing campaigns
- Creating and/or updating existing stakeholder, influencer and media lists by identifying new and relevant contacts
- Monitoring for relevant news coverage across client portfolio, as well as participating in sentiment monitoring via social media
- Assisting with development of written materials, such as digital communications, letters to the editor, stakeholder communications, etc.
- Proofreading documents for staff members
- Assisting in the development of presentations