McDill is Milwaukee’s most versatile branding, digital and design agency located in downtown Milwaukee. We are branding leaders, digital wizards and packaging masters. For 40 years, local, national, and global clients have relied on us for our unique, effective solutions.
McDill is seeking an Account Executive who has a passion for the constantly changing world of digital marketing and social media. This individual will be responsible for developing and executing strategic omni-channel digital and social media marketing programs for the company and our clients. The ideal candidate will have strong writing skills.
• Meeting with clients to determine best strategies for reaching their goals. This could be mix of digital and traditional media.
• Prepare and present innovative recommendations for client projects which includes objectives and tactics, timelines and budgets.
• Collaborate with writers, designers and external partners to create engaging content and visuals.
• Prepare metrics reports for campaigns which include data collection, interpreting insights from the data, and recommendations for future/ongoing campaigns.
• Develop and maintain editorial calendars, and create and publish content for McDill and clients.
•Consistently monitor digital trends and best practices for content and design for web, social media and lead generation.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Advertising/PR or Digital Media, with 1-3 years experience preferred.
• Experience managing social media content development, publishing and reporting for McDill and clients.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks.
• Strong writing skills with attention to detail.
•Confident, driven, and motivated, and places a high value on producing quality work.
We offer a competitive compensation plan and benefits, including health, dental, section 125 plan, 401k, vacation and paid holidays.