Field Support Technician
Sentinel Technologies is seeking a self-motivated individual to provide technical support to our client’s various locations throughout the city of Chicago. We are looking for someone with the ability to work in a timely and efficient manner while demonstrating honesty, integrity and respect for others. Candidates will need to have experience troubleshooting PC’s, laptops, printers, and other peripherals either remotely or at field offices as necessary. The ideal candidate will be able to support MS Office and all versions of Windows OS, be able to drive throughout the Chicago city limits and will have excellent customer service skills. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity located in Chicago, IL.
· 1-3 years of experience supporting PC’s, laptops, printers, peripherals, and handhelds
· 1-3 years of experience supporting a Windows OS environment
· A CompTIA A+ certification is required
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization
· Strong time management and organizational skills are needed to coordinate and plan your daily tasks accordingly
· The candidate must have a car, as this position requires travel between location and the transportation of equipment
· A valid driver’s license and proof of vehicle insurance will be required
· Legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
· Must be currently working in a similar position
· Must demonstrate a “can-do” attitude
We focus on candidates that display our “ACE” factor – Attitude, Compassion, and Enthusiasm to deliver quality solutions with exceptional customer service.
What you get:
We offer an energetic work environment with many corporate culture amenities, competitive pay rate, employer portion of Soc. Security/Medicare paid, medical benefits, 401K retirement savings, discounts for local event entertainment and health clubs.
As part of Sentinel's employment process, candidates will be required to complete a background check. Only those who meet the minimum requirements will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Sentinel is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, genetics, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance in applying for a position, please contact SentinelHR@sentinel.com.