Nurse Practitioner Needed for Rural Private Practice in beautiful Wisconsin!
Are you looking to join a Private Practice… to enjoy a quality of life – without the pressures and headaches of corporate medicine? Do you have a compassion for the rural patient population of America? Ashland is located on the largest fresh water lake in the world - This is a place where you have four seasons of exceptional outdoor recreation that you can enjoy year round. There are miles of trails to hike, ski or ATV at one of our many parks or state forests. Anglers will find incredible fishing from trout to salmon, and walleye to northern pike and pan fish. Boaters and paddlers will discover endless waters to explore including the sea caves of the Apostle Islands. Bicyclists can choose from dozens of scenic trails, and golfers will find excellent courses with spectacular scenery.
If this information has peaked your interest, then Fall General Surgery may the right opportunity for you!
Avoid the hustle and bustle of big city life and enjoy living in a quiet place where traffic doesn't exist and people are gracious and loyal - people know their neighbors. Mom and Pop restaurant favorites, shopping, farmers markets, and a local co-op are available. If you want something other than what Amazon Prime can deliver tomorrow, you're only 90 minutes from the metro and fine dining. Ashland has a population of 10,000 and a draw area of 50,000+ - it is also home to Northland College. In addition to a wonderful community to live and work in, you will see patients from our local hospital, Memorial Medical Center – a newly remodeled, vibrant and healthy hospital which has a state of the art MRI / CT scanner and daVinci Xi Robot.
Still interested… below are some details of this position.
- This is a Full-time opportunity, with limited, but reasonable call responsibilities at MMC.
- Practice under a General Surgeon utilizing the full gamut of your skills, and enjoy being as hands on as you would like to be.
- Our regular office hours are 8:00 – 4:30, Monday - Friday. No weekends, unless on call.
- Benefits to include: 3 weeks (120 hours) PTO to start, Simple IRA w/ 3% match, Supplemental INS plans (AFLAC; self-sponsored, some pre-tax), paid holidays, paid time off for CE and related expenses.
- Insurance: Professional Liability Insurance/Medical Malpractice including Tail Coverage to be absorbed by Fall General Surgery
- Salary: TBD
Please review our website www.fallgeneralsurgery.com, check out our communities through the Ashland (http://www.visitashland.com/), Washburn (https://washburnchamber.com/), and Bayfield Chambers of Commerce (https://www.bayfield.org/) … then give us a call. We want to hear from you - to answer your questions, help you determine if this is a right opportunity for you. We look forward to talking to you!