Bring us your MBA, strategic thinking skills and sales aptitude and we will teach you our business!
The Sales Director will drive revenue growth by developing and providing solutions from the suite of DentaQuest Products and Services. He/She will become a trusted partner with the ability to create strong value with new and existing clients to enhance both their business and DentaQuest’s business.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accountable to sell DentaQuest solutions / services to new and / or existing clients in the Commercial and Medicaid Market.
- Sell and / or manage complex solutions spanning DentaQuest portfolio, inclusive of Commercial, or Medicaid solutions, to existing and prospective clients
- Possess or develop subject matter expertise and knowledge on DentaQuest solutions / products / services designed to engage consumers, modernize infrastructure and advance care across the dental care industry.
- Participate in, and at times own / lead, sales process and client engagement through the sale, coordinating with all necessary parties (ex. legal, pricing, finance, etc.) to close a sale
- Engage, build relationships and sell solutions / services across a variety of client channels, including direct to clients and at times brokers / consultants
- Cultivate and deepen C - suite and / or complex client relationships
- Develop consultative relationships and be a trusted advisor to the client to demonstrate how DentaQuest can provide value for the client to meet their objectives and improve the oral health system
- Ability to work independently as a strong team player with minimal supervision in a high paced, high intensity environment
- Communicate and present effectively at multiple audiences and levels (listening, written and verbal communication)
- MBA degree
- 5 years of progressive consulting experience at senior levels of organizations to include the C level
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with matrix teams and other individuals at varying levels of the organization with a demonstrated ability to create, build, and maintain relationships
- Previous experience in Business Development/Client Relations/Sales a plus
- Ability to work effectively and independently in a flexible, unstructured high intensity, fast paced geographically diverse environment
- Strong strategic thinking and critical thinking skills
- Superior communication skills - listening, written, and verbal communication
- Ability to travel extensively - minimum of 75% travel
- Ability to prioritize and multi - task and to deliver results within short timeframes
- Ability to remain organized with multiple interruptions.
- Knowledge of general computer software. (Excel, MS Word and Access a Plus).
- Required to attend additional training as requested/deemed necessary.
- Incumbent must be able to communicate effectively.
- Requires overall light physical effort (up to 25lbs.)
- Manual dexterity and sitting is required in carrying out position own position responsibilities (i.e. use of personal computer).
- Ability to travel or move about within and outside serviced facilities required.
- Incumbent works primarily in either a private or shared office environment
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform this position.
** In accordance with DentaQuest’s Compliance Plan, employee must conduct DQ business in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, professional standards and ethical standards and report potential compliance or ethical issues to manager or DQ’s Compliance Officer. **
DentaQuest’s Affirmative Action Program affirms our commitment to make reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitation of otherwise-qualified individuals with disabilities or special disabled veterans, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Please see Human Resources for additional information regarding this Program.