Crescent Grove Advisors is looking for a Tax Analyst for their Milwaukee, Wisconsin location.
Crescent Grove Advisors is seeking a CPA with a positive attitude, high degree of integrity, creativity, and passion for tax research to work side by side with our Tax Manager and a cohesive group of professionals servicing high net worth families.
- Perform detailed reviews of complex individual and trust income tax returns.
- Provide support to advisors and analysts in income and estate tax planning, quarterly income tax projections, and compliance.
- Conduct tax research and provide comprehensive solutions on all tax matters.
- Complete partner and S corporation shareholder basis reconstruction.
- Participate in special projects.
- Respond to IRS and state tax authority inquiries until successful resolution.
- Assist in educating team members regarding tax law developments and opportunities.
- Contribute knowledge and training to tax preparers.
- Create cases and follow through with tax software provider as needed.
- CPA designation.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum 3 years public accounting experience preparing and/or reviewing individual and fiduciary income tax returns.
- Demonstrated communication and organization skills.
- Knowledge of multistate, complex individual, trust, estate, gift, and partnership taxation.
- Understanding of passive activity regulations and foreign filing requirements.
- Working knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Experience with GoSystem, Checkpoint, BNA Income Tax Planner, and Bloomberg Law Tax Research software a plus.
If you are interested in working at Crescent Grove Advisors, please contact us at Careers@crescentgroveadvisors.com.