Sr. International Tax Accountant
This full-time role, perfect for an alumni with 2-4 years of experience will sit at ManpowerGroup's HQ in downtown Milwaukee. The role will:
• Collaborate with Global Tax colleagues on tax related requirements including planning, provision, compliance and audit support for ManpowerGroup’s U.S. and non-U.S. entities.
• Communicate proactively with external stakeholders within the Corporate Finance Group and the U.S./Non-U.S. Accounting teams to meet common goals and needs.
• Identify process improvements to drive efficiencies and focus more efforts on value added activities
• Prepare and/or review U.S. international forms 5471, 8858, 5713, 1118 using OneSource Tax Compliance software as well as prepare and/or review statements and disclosures required for the non-U.S. operations.
• Analyze quarterly and year-end tax provisions of non-U.S. entities under ASC 740 using OneSource Tax Provision software.
• Assist in preparation of transfer pricing documentation related to intercompany transactions with ManpowerGroup’s non-U.S. operations.
• Support federal and international tax audits.
• Use tax research tools to help support tax positions or identify tax planning opportunities.
• Maintain and further develop knowledge of U.S. and foreign tax law.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• A minimum of two years of experience working in a tax group of a large corporation or in a public accounting setting.
• International tax experience a plus.
• A self-starting work ethic with the ability to work collaboratively in a matrix working environment with domestic and international tax staff and leaders.
• Possess strong oral and written communication skills and the desire to proactively network with colleagues both within and outside the Global Tax department.
• Intellectually curious and has the ability to learn quickly. Not afraid to question and offer suggestions for process improvements based on past experiences.
• Equally enjoys learning from others as well as teaching newer staff.
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer