We are seeking a highly motivated young professional for our Spring internship program. Communication Strategies Group is a strategic communications firm, based in Chicago. We work with a wide variety of clients spanning industries, from Fortune 500 companies to non-profits, from associations to professional service firms.
small firm with big ideas. We believe any member of our team is a
representative of not just our brand, but that of our clients as well.
Personal integrity, ingenuity and self-motivation will get you far here.
In addition to the expected direct, hands-on experiences of any internship, our
intern experiences are invaluable, with direct client and media interfacing, as
well as participation in strategy planning and development.
The department and person the
applicant will report to: President
· Working Condition & Equipment (Is the student provided a space to work and equipment to use?)Intern will need a laptop computer. We allow them to work from home for a few hours a week.
Ideally you are a current student or recent graduate based in Chicago. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Drafting basic communications materials including news releases, media alerts, fact sheets, client meeting summaries and other materials as directed.
- Supporting the firm by developing and implementing social media outreach when announcing new clients, new marketing studies, trends, etc., including updating the website and development social media messages.
- Developing and updating media lists.
• Tracking client media placement and promotions, and assisting in developing client month-end reports.
• Assisting with administrative activities as assigned.
- Assisting firm staff with other client, business development and firm management projects as needed.
This is a paid internship, with a monthly stipend based on experiences and skill set. For details and a job description please email Candice Warltier at firstname.lastname@example.org