Mortgage Loan Processor 3 (New Construction)
Prepares and processes mortgage loan records, files and correspondence from application through approval within a construction processing - Mortgage environment. Assures compliance with bank, regulatory and investor guidelines and customer service standards. Communicates with customers, internal staff, brokers, counsel, title companies, etc. to respond to inquiries, resolve problems and obtain all necessary documentation required for the file. Works with residential construction mortgage loans/portfolio loans, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Three or more years of experience in loan processing and closing activities
- Well-developed ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Advanced knowledge of loan processing and closing policies, procedures, documents, underwriting requirements, governmental and agency requirements, terminology, and automated processing systems
- Advanced knowledge of credit policies and approval processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills